Thursday, March 17, 2005

"...very very frightening."; "It is horrific."


Bonnie M. Anderson Looks at the "News"

Bonnie M. Anderson: To me, this was a huge development and it’s what's wrong with journalism in this country. You have an Administration lying to the public and participating in pulling the wool over the eyes of the public to advance their own agenda. Call me old school. Call me old fashioned or a dinosaur, but I think government should be about protecting the Bill of Rights. Government should be truthful to the American public, and not about trying to manipulate the public and, in this case, also manipulating the media. We also had commentators who were pretending to give their honest opinion on issues, when they were being paid by the Administration to promote an agenda. This, to me, is very, very frightening. Red flags should be going up all over this country. Unfortunately, I’m not so sure that there will be that sort of national debate or alarm over this. It is horrific.


Profile of Bonnie M. Anderson

I blame the cowardly MEDIA and the tarty so-called journalists!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home