Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A bit of Bush relief

Submitted by our regular correspondent from Chennai, India (source unknown):

Bush was out jogging one morning. While crossing a bridge, he tripped and fell over the railing of the bridge right into a creek below.

Lucky for him, three kids were out fishing in the creek that day. Without realising that the man who fell into the creek was the President, the kids, without hesitation, dived into the creek and rescued him.

Bush, who was really happy that his life was saved by the kids, said : "Ask for anything and I promise I will make sure you get what you ask for"

The first boy said "I would like a day at Disneyland."

Bush: "Done. I shall send Air Force One to pick you up and you can spend as long as you like at Disneyland."

Second Boy "I would like a special pair of Nike shoes."

Bush: "Done. I will arrange to send a dozen pairs, all autographed by Johnson himself."

Bush to third boy: "What would you like, Son ?"

Third boy: "I would like a special motorised wheelchair, with a special TV monitor, CD player with head phones and a remote."

Bush: "But why do you want a wheel chair ? You are not handicapped."

"I will be," said the boy. "when my Dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home