Thursday, March 30, 2006

Page pulled - Why?

(Click to see enlarged images.)

Strangely, a breaking story "Federal Reserve orders two trillion dollars to be printed and put into circulation" which featured on the website "Axis of Logic" yesterday evening, which was brought to my attention by one of my regular correspondents, was pulled from the website.

Mission Statement of Axis of Logic

I had already sent the link to Steve Clemons of The Washington Note, Congressman Representative John Conyers Jr. as well as Senator Barbara Boxer, plus all the major Liberal Talk Show Hosts.

Since it was really shocking news, I saved a screen shot of the page:



I do not think it was up long enough to be cached by Google.

And here is the retraction which was published a few hours later:



Can anyone throw some light on this?

I also have hard copy of this and a pdf version of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home