Saturday, October 15, 2005

The NYT is clueless about the web

Comment posted by jmatthan on the TPM Cafe at 13:35 CET on 15 October 2005

I gave up reading both the print edition and the online edition of the NYT, except for the "objective" opinion columnists.

Of course, unreadable Friedman did not fit my test of "objective".

The NYT thought it was going to get some revenue out of me so as to promote their war mania and sycophant cheerleaders as Judith Miller!

What the NYT does not know is that I have many many ways to read columnists that I love and appreciate, like Krugman and Herbert, without the NYT getting a single cent.

Let us hope the NYT stays stupid about the web and its workings!


Three cheers that the mainstream American media is run by a bunch of nitwits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home