Saturday, December 16, 2006

War Criminal, Lincoln Chafee?

Noted Blogger Steve Clemons seems to have an enormous blind spot.

He is doing much to promote former Republican Senator Lincoln Chafee in almost every second posting.

This is what I wrote on his blog:

Steve,

I think you hate to admit to say that you could be wrong.

Chafee was part of the do-nothing-roll-over Congress. I disliked him intensely when I heard him is some of the many hearings on C-Span. He played to "his audience" which above all was about supporting the madman - Bush.

Is what you want to do is to promote that attitude.

Tell me when Lincoln Chafee says he was WRONG to blanket support Bush and this horrific world that we live in thanks to HIM!

(Yes, as much as you refuse to admit it, Lincoln Chafee is responsible for over 600000 dead innocent Iraqis. He is as much a war criminal as Bush and his cohorts. And do you want to promote a war criminal?)

Then I think you can start to push him as your MAN. Till then I do not think much of your attitude about Lincoln Chafee.

I am still probably the only one who challenged Wes Clarke when he claimed that the US had a professional army. I personally think the US army sucks from top to bottom. It is corrupt and self serving just as much as Lincoln Chafee! (But then, Americans MUST support their troops, even when they are bunch of hoodlums and killers!)

I am quite surprised that a great analyst like yourself has such a large blind spot - Lincoln Chafee!

Posted by Jacob Matthan at December 15, 2006 05:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home