Thursday, September 08, 2005

Where are you from jmatthan?

Comment 17 posted on the TPM Cafe on Sep 7, 2005 at 16:18 in response to a question as to where I am from!

Does it matter where I am from? You can find out from any of my web pages or blogs.

I am one who fears what Bush and his criminal gang and a bunch of compliant or corrupt Senators and Congressmen and women, both Democrats and Republicans, and even more corrupt malAdministrators are doing to this world.

May I list Dick Cheney, James Sensenberger, Norm Coleman, Jow Biden, Bill Nelson, Rick Santaroum, Bill Frist, Tom Delay, John Kerry, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, in my list of compliant or corrupt politicians. And may I list Paul Wolfowitz, John Negroponte, John Bolton, Michaell Chertoff, Michael Brown, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Paul Bremer, etc., etc. amongst my malAdministrators.

They have to be stopped. If American citizens will not do it, then it will be necessary for those in the world who love freedom and democracy and the rule of law to stop them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home