Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Re: Obama on Katrina (Comment 10)

Comment 10 posted on TPM Cafe on Sep 07, 2005, 8:00 am

I am not American, I do not live in the US, I an not white and neither am I black.

I listened and watched Obama during the Democratic Convention and thought here is man likely to be a great Senator.

But then I watched his performance in the various hearings and also watched his votes in the Senate.

I am sadly disillusioned about this individual.

Now, I again hear fine words - and I can say Obama can give you words, but there is no substance as he is part of the wolves in sheep's clothing.

Where was Obama when the vote was taken to accept the results of the November Election? Where was Obama when it came to confirming Condoleezza Rice?

He was even out of step with the Black Caucus - so words are cheap for Obama but he looks first at HIS BASE and that does not match those beautiful words. He can dream all he wants but with his type of leadership the poor black community will continue to remain poor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home