Sunday, June 12, 2005

My email to the scumbag called James Sensenbrenner, Jr.,

Dear "Congressman" James Sensenbrenner, Jr.,

Your display to the world via CSpan on Friday was the most despicable behaviour I have seen from an "Adult(?) American". You behaved worse than my 8 year old grandson who, once in a way, threw such tantrums when he was just 3!!

I think Dr. James J. Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute summed it up to the world-wide audience very well after you, as a spoiled brat , took your "ball" and left. He fittingly said "As we are lecturing foreign governments, I am really troubled by what kind of lesson this (your behaviour) is going to teach to other countries in the world."

Shame on you "Congressman?" Sensenbrenner, Jr. You lived up to the suffix after your name. You are not fit to serve the "great American people".

I think Mr. Howard Dean was spot on when he described the Republican Party and its supporters, and I think it was a very pointed comment about YOU:

"Hypocrisy is a value that I think has been embraced by the Republican Party," Mr. Dean told NBC's "Meet the Press" yesterday. "We get lectured by people all day long about moral values by people who have their own moral shortcomings.".

For the record - I am not American, I am not European, I am not white, I am not black, I am not Muslim, I am not Jewish - and I detest Americans who behave like you. I do not live in America and I never wish to visit that country so long as your corrupt "Bushman Party" is in "Cheneying" power. And Americans of your kind are not welcome in my presence.

You very well fit as the person whom I had correspondence with in 2001

"AN "EDUCATED" AMERICAN [CHRISTIAN(?) & WHITE]"

Copies were sent to all my favourite Liberal Talk Show hosts:

Mark Levine, Washington D.C.,
Mike Malloy, Atlanta, Georgia,
Thom Hartmann, Portland, Oregon,
Mike Webb, Seattle, Washington,
Guy James, Bonita Springs, Florida,
Mike Newcomb, Phoenix, Arizona,
Randi Rhodes, New York,
Bernie Ward, San Francisco, California,
Ray Taliaferro, San Francisco, California,
John Rothmann, San Francisco, California
Laura Flanders, San Francisco, California,
Tony Trupiano, Detroit, Michigan,
Peter Werbe, Detroit, Michigan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home